Friday, January 20, 2023

Trad thots who shit post about smelling farts and why you should marry a Noahide girl



Something has been happening for a while now.  I noticed almost every time I signed into facebook that there was some trad thot on there shitposting about smelling farts.  Not like once, not like 5 times, let's say like 20 times and they were all different memes and shit posts.  I could not help but notice this phenomenon.  





Trad thots are disgusting and vulgar creatures, they post about belching, farting, sucking off cheesy dicks full of smegma, and getting fucked on their periods. I am very ashamed of the racially conscious women of my race.  This is not how you gain power in society, this is not how you are taken seriously, this is not how you organize spiritually, this is just not the way that the women of the winning team behave. 




I thought I might be able to get these women to start behaving like the mothers of the new white race by shaming them by comparing them to Noahide girls, who are wholesome and who post bible quotes instead of fart-sniffing memes. 



Once I compared the fart-sniffing trad thots to the Noahide girls the trad thots started getting mad, trying to justify their behavior and blocking me. 


I really don't think trad men find this kind of behavior attractive on the part of trad women, but it really shows how low the community really is. There are not that many Noahide women now, but when there are more, I think these trad thots are going to be in trouble because noahide girls are modest and descent and talk about god, not farts.  I suggest all trad men find themselves a good Noahide girl and shame these fart-smelling slags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment