Thursday, November 30, 2023

Ron Banerjee is a typical homophobic Israel-loving Hindutva Hindu

Do you know who Ron Banerjee is?  He is a Hindu supremacist who lives in Canada and is the founder of the Hindu Conference of Canada.  Back in the day when I was a radical Hindu, I used to communicate often with Ron about our separate Hindu human rights advocacy groups. Ron was always a huge supporter of Israel.  I tried to get Ron to understand the real nature of Israel and its Noahide agenda, but he just called my "Jew-hatred toxic".  Ron meets with Jewish activists and rallies with them often. 

However, Ron Banerjee, predictably as a Hindu, and also a friend of right-wing Zionists, is homophobic.  He says all religions are against homosexuals, and somehow that makes it right.  Yes, I agree all traditional religions which are backward, unscientific, stupid, and misogynistic are also homophobic, and that is why they all need to be dismantled, maybe starting with Hinduism. 

But Ron is like a typical Hindu, he hid his homophobia from me in order to use me and others.  Just because Hindus are quiet and shy and not truthful, does not mean that they do not harbor hatred for gays and the White culture that allows them to flourish, Hindu homophobes work in the background, uniting with other hate groups like Orthodox Rabbis and Noahides in order to change the White West to better resemble Indian Hindu homophobic culture. 

I was such a fool supporting Hindus, they took my help and then cursed me behind my back and made obscene comments about my sex life.  They all cared about how many men I had sex with a day, who the fuck cares about that?  These people do, they have nothing better to do than sit around and make fun of gay men all day, they are losers. I just hope this article exposes him and actually gets him more Zionist support so that Zionism can be further associated with both Hinduism and homophobia, both Noahide institutions. 

P.S. - Banerjee is such an arrogant Hindu he thinks that because he has not heard of Noahidism generally that it really does not matter, how much hubris do you have to have to think that because you never heard of something it does not exist and is not a problem.  But then again Ron Banerjee is not looking for problems in the Zionist community, just looking to kiss Jewish ass. 

1 comment:

  1. Judaism is the senior branch of the Abrahamic religions and Jews significantly fewer than Christians and Muslims. It is no surprise that Jews end up being treated as leprechauns and Israel as the pot of gold by Indians.

    ReplyDelete