Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Henry Kissinger called Indian Hindus suck ups and flatterers

 


"They (Indians) are superb flatterers, Mr. President. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That's how they survived 600 years. They suck up...their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions." - Henry Kissinger 

I was a Hindu for ten years.  While I was useful to them, the Indian Hindus were very nice to my face.  I was young and white and using my face to help Hindus escape their deserved genocides in Pakistan and Bangladesh.  When there was potential for me to be a popular figure, people wanted to be associated with me. 

That all changed when I started talking to Hindus about the Noahide Laws.  Now, at first, even though my reputation was sinking because I was talking about things which some consider anti-Semitic, no one really confronted me on it.  However, they began calling me "marked man" behind my back, like this is some sort of mafia or something.  They said I talked bad about the Jews and so I would get nowhere. 

To be honest, the Hindus know the Jews are up to no good, but they really don't care, because the Jews have power.  Like Henry Kissinger said, Hindus suck up to people with power, even if it will eventually come at their own demise. No one helps the Jews and gets away with it. 

To be honest, Hindus have no principles, not even self-preservation.  The Jews are not going to leave India alone, they want India to work for them, they want a servile India that will do as the Jews say.  No Hindu wants to hear about that because it would get in the way of Hindus getting temporary power under the Jews, as long as they suck up to them. 

The Indian Hindus will be traitors to the rest of the human race, they want to be associated with power because they can't get it themselves and so therefore they have chosen the Jews as their masters.  Even when the rest of the human race throws off the yoke of the Jews, which is happening globally now, there will literally be millions upon millions of Indian Hindus who are willing to take the burden on their back and continue the exploitation of the human race. 

Make no mistake about it, if the world turned on the Jews, Indian Hindus would volunteer in droves to fight for Israel.  Hindus support Israel over the White nations they live in in the West.  Whenever there is a conflict, Hindus will side with the power that can butter their bread, and at this time that is the Jews.  But not only this, they want the Jews to remain in power, they are their favored power group and will work to keep them in power, they won't idly sit by and do nothing while Jewish power is eroded. 

The Hindus have sucked up to everyone on earth, and will continue to do so.  They will suck up to Whites to get what they can from them, but don't give in to them.  They are a hired hand and they know who pays their bills. 



No comments:

Post a Comment