Saturday, December 21, 2019

Is Claire Khaw's "Secular Koranism" Noahide compliant?


Claire Khaw is a YouTube personality and ideologue who espouses an ideology which she has created called "Secular Koranism". Claire describes her ideology as "Sharia as defined by me". Secular Koranism is based on the premise that Sharia Law should only be interpreted from the Koran alone and should not use outside sources like the Hadith or other texts. Claire also wishes to believe that "Secular Koranism" is Noahide compliant because some Jews say Islam proper is Noahide compliant and so Jews would giver he ideology a seal of approval and allow her to spread Secular Koranism without impingement. However, according to Claire, unlike mainstream modern Islam and the Noahide Laws, the Koran does not specifically mention the death penalty for homosexuals, idolaters and blasphemers, and so Secular Koranism would not meet the minimal standard requirements to be Noahide compliant. Claire even states that under her rule she would interfere in any Noahide court trying to implement the death penalty for these offenses. This would be a hard blow for Claire as she has worked very hard to make it seem as though her Secualar Koranism and Noahide Law are interchangeable, but they are not. Unlike mainstream Islam which has blasphemers, idolaters and homosexuals killed, thus in compliance with the Noahide Laws, Claire could find herself beheaded for spreading this heresy. 




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are currently about 20,000 Noahides but millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims. Therefore your fear that gentile Christians and Muslims will be submitting themselves to Noahide rule requiring them to executed sodomites is unimaginably remote.

    In any case, all I want senior rabbis to do is to jointly declare with senior Islamic scholars that Christianity is idolatry forbidden by the Noahide laws and therefore kaput.

    It is hoped that after this official declaration by Jews and Muslims, Christians will repent of their idolatry as soon as possible and gladly avail themselves of Secular Koranism which you already understand does not execute sodomites. This would ease their transition from a Post-Christian matriarchy to a regenerated patriarchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to share my testimony today how the great Yusuf of Illuminati make me, i have try so many ways to join the illuminate for so long
    and all i come across are scam, there take a lot of dollars
    from me all in the name of Illuminati want to help me get
    fam,powerful,and rich up till now nothing. till i came
    across Mr Yusuf on Facebook which i also give a try
    and it all work out cool it still look like am dreaming
    now bout i thank the great master Yusuf for making me
    not to give up 4 years ago on till today I have fanall be a member in my dream no matter what happen
    now i have a lot of properties hold to my name by the
    power of the great Lucifer and a lot of money,cars and
    so many more please if you have been thinking of given
    up because of this scam online or you are so poor and
    you want to make it big and bigger just contact this Mr Yusuf
    great brotherhood on WhatsApp +2348141863584.... You can also WhatsApp agent Donald +1 (225) 263-6929

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone am Mr Frank Peterson father of three children from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in kenya I was down,I could not feed my self and my children anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a womt called mrs Cletus olayemo of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the +2348141863584 or WhatsApp master Donald +1(225)2636929 is the one that help me
    This is the only opportunity I can give out

    ReplyDelete