Thursday, March 14, 2019

How does the alt-Right still not know about Talmud researcher Elizabeth Dilling?


My favorite book on the relationship between Judaism, Communism and Nazism is "A Program for Jews and Humanity" by Rabbi Harry Waton, I wrote a book review on this text (here). According to Rabbi Waton, yes the Jews are here to subdue the non-Jews and yes they use Communism to do it. There was one statement by the Rabbi which struck me and stood out, he said that the non-Jewish apprehension of Jewish domination is an "intuition", implying that it is not particularly grounded in hard facts.  I remember many years ago I was part of a discussion group which focused on the role of Jews in world affairs.  There was the typical talk of Jews running the banks and how Jews use "cultural subversion" to weaken nations... but non-Jews do these things too and I have heard many Jews comment that non-Jews are jealous because Jews are simply better at these practices; is it really so noble to hate Jews for being better "criminals"?  

I remember telling the group that I understood the Jewish Question "intuitively", but not factually as I could find nothing more than claims of Jewish malefactions which could and have been performed by every race and group, was this really distinctively Jewish?  The best hard evidence the group was able to provide me was a video which explained the "kosher tax" which is a sum paid to Jewish organization in order for them to approve almost all consumer products as kosher and thus open these markets to Jewish consumers. The claim is that the companies that pay these Jewish organizations to obtain their kosher status pass on the expense to the customers in elevated prices for goods and services, and so non-Jews are supposedly forced to pay Jews every time they purchase an item; this same exact argument is used against the Islamic halal tax. The allegation is that these Jewish organization then send this money to Israel which funds Zionist expansionism or is used for other “dubious” Jewish causes. Was this really the only hard testimony the "Jew Haters" had against the Jews, nitpicking over pennies? 

Still, as Rabbi Waton said, I continued to have this nagging intuition that there was something not right going on with the Jews, but I couldn't really write it out in black and white.  I kept my feelings on this private for a long time as I am not one to make claims without the proof.  However, I did have an ammunition which was the source of my own anti-Judaism and that was my study of the Old Testament.  I recently wrote an article on why I hate the Old Testament (here), the Jews are depicted as hateful, crafty, supremacist, thieving, lying, murderous, treasonous, bigoted, self-entitled and always playing the victim in their quest to steal the land of Canaan from the Canaanite pagans. I always sided with the more noble, honest and generous pagan Canaanites and Egyptians.  Now Jews wrote the Old Testament and so it is almost impossible that their holy book filled with so much hate, deception and subversion could not have an impact on their thinking and culture today. 

I remember one evening I was in a facebook group which featured debates between Jews and non-Jews and I began trying to pry at my intuition by intellectually attacking the Jews for their Old Testament, otherwise known as Torah.  I remember the Jews quickly and continuously knocked me down because their culture today resembles nothing of the old Torah, they are no longer that barbarous, and even though Israel is not fully a secular state, it has almost no comparison to the theocratic tyranny of ancient Israel. Jews claim they have evolved and that the Old Testament no longer really applies to their lives, their culture or religion. No matter how hard I tried to defame the Jews with the stories of the Torah, nothing took and I only looked foolish. One evening after a long debate I started feeling sick and feverish as I began to doubt my intuition and wonder if my suspicions had no basis in reality... were the Jews really benign? 

I wanted to settle this issue once and for all as now my mind was beginning to go insane and I wanted to come to a conclusion.  While debating with a particularly vicious Jew one night I began frantically searching for anything I could find, anything as I was about to concede; it seemed hopeless but then all of a sudden I came across a website I had seen before but had not read as it seemed so antiquated, www.come-and-hear.com by webmistress Carol A. Valentine. The website is very old fashion and for the beginner it is dense and confusing, but I was desperate so I browsed around, and then I came across it, an entire HTML version of "The Jewish Religion: its influence today" by Elizabeth Dilling (here). From what I understand, Elizabeth Dilling's journey began when, out of innocent curiosity she traveled to the USSR in order to explore the new world of Communism, a system she had not yet judged.  While in Russia, as a Christian, she was shocked by what she described as a sadistic hatred for Jesus which was pandemic in Russian culture at that time, along with the generally dictatorial power the Soviets had over the people. (See Dilling's Wikipedia here)

This seemed to have had a very strong effect on Dilling as she returned to the United States and became involved in several right-wing groups preaching against the horrors of Communism and writing several books exposing the infiltration of Communists in America. At first Dilling was not anti-Jewish and even supposedly left the activist group the Paul Reveres for their "anti-Semitism". However things changed when Dilling began being constantly accused of being "anti-Semitic" when her anti-Communist polemic mentioned nothing about Jews.  This confused Dilling who then began a decades long study of Judaism which eventually brought here to be as virulently anti-Jewish as she was anti-Communist, indeed claiming the two were synonymous.  In 1940 she published "The Octopus" (PDF here) which chronicled the collaboration between Jews and Jewish organizations with Communist movements in the United States. Due to her belief that Jews were pulling the strings behind internationalism, she began to push for isolationist policies in the USA and also became anti-British. 

However Dilling was not satisfied with simply tagging Jews on "guilt by association", she took a long time to deeply study the Jewish religion and Jewish scripture through almost exclusively Jewish sources.  Unlike me, Dilling eventually learned that the lifeblood of Jewish ideology is no longer the Old Testament but the Babylonian Talmud, a book written some centuries later which better describes and directs Jewish movements today.  In 1954 she published "The plot against Christianity" which she later renamed "The Jewish Religion: its influence today".  Now what is most notable about this text is that it very quickly sums up the history of Jewish thought and civilization and also rapidly teaches the student the break down and character of the Babylonian Talmud, she teaches you how to research and study Talmud.  In this book Dilling details many devious doctrines which Jews hold against non-Jews and how they are surreptitiously applied. Here is the detailed topic list from her chapter on how Jews may interact with non-Jews (see full detailed table of contents here):
Judaism — Anti-Gentilism and Exploitation of Non-Jews 
  • Articles Lost By Gentiles
  • Wine Touched By Gentiles
  • Gentiles Cast in a Pit
  • Non-Jews — "The People Who Are Like An Ass"
  • Always Make Money
  • Gentiles Are "Beasts"
  • Non-Jews — No Property Rights
  • Gentiles Must Not Rest, Even on Mondays
  • Goring One's Ox
  • In Law Suits, Cheat the Gentile
  • Gentiles Must Suffer to Make Jews the Messiah
  • Gentile Babies Defile
  • Swearing Falsely — the Kol Nidre
  • Robbery, Stealing, Murder — Approved Against Gentiles 
  • Cheating a Gentile Out of Wages 
  • Sodomy and Killing a Gentile 
  • Kill the Gentile Who Studies the Torah 
  • Accidental Killing of Jews

Now Dilling wrote her magum opus from a Christian perspective and so she reviles the Talmud for its induction of certain pagan elements from Babylon and includes chapters on Bible prophecy, however from her quoted Talmud research and cited Jewish sources, if you read her book which is not long, you will be fast tracked on the road the learning and understanding the true nature of Judaism.  I also appreciate that like myself Dilling makes it painstakingly clear that her criticism of Judaism has nothing to do with race, in fact, just like me, she states her belief that Jews are not a race at all, an opinion I know will not be popular with the alt-right; we are dealing with “anti-Judaism” here, not “anti-Semitism”. After reading this book I was able to go back to the Jewish debate forum, and when I began quoting the Talmud the Jews who were once laughing became much more uneasy and eventually became reluctant to talk. Now one still needs to be careful on how they quote and use the Talmud as nothing in Talmudic Judaism is direct or straightforward, but if you learn from Dilling's writing you will eventually find it will be much easier for you to converse with and change the minds of both Jews and non-Jews on these subject matter. Dilling’s book is just a primer, you need to use her provided resources to learn more if you want to be effective. What I want to say last is that by using Dilling's work, along with the other information available on www.come-and-hear.com, I was able to conduct my own Talmud research and eventually launched my own blog on the Talmud, “Stop Noahide Law”, which you can access (here). If you truly want to back up your intuition on the Jews, you need to start with Elizabeth Dilling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment